Thursday, January 21, 2010

DORA'S HAIR AND FINGERNAILS

As you know Brystal has been potty training. Which she has been doing very well at by the way. So yesterday after getting out of the tub, she had to go potty and went in my bathroom. She turned back and looked at our trash can while sitting on the potty and looked back at me and says
"It's Dora's hair!"
What? I was confused what she was saying.
"Dora's hair!"
Well when I looked at the trash can I remembered that I had given Nate a haircut a few days ago and his clippings were in the trash...


I guess it could pass as Dora's hair. I asked her how did Dora's hair get in the garbage?
"I don't know" was all she could answer.


I've been letting Brystal play with markers while I sit at the computer and she usually scribbles on a piece of paper. Well this day she said "Look mommy!" I look down and she shows me her fingers. "I colored my fingers!" Well yes she did and she did a mighty fine job of it too if you ask me, but I had to put the marker away after that. Who knows where she'll start coloring next.



Then after that she built these out of her blocks and told me they were snowmen.

5 comments:

  1. she is so cute! I miss her all ready!!! Will you do a fireworks show with her for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. snoman! awww! bring her back to utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brystal is getting so big Kacie! And little Boston is so dang cute. It was fun to see all of your pictures. I can't believe Tyler is so old now! I only remember him as a little dude. CRAZY! I sure miss you and hope you are doing well. My life seems a little too chaotic for my own good and I can't keep up with it. My camera is broken too so I am a loser at this blog thing these days. Love you friend! I hope you are doing well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stories are classic! I'm so glad you recorded and shared them! Thanks again for the FHE board; it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete