Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dancing with Lilie




Lilie got a tu-tu for Christmas so I brought up Brystal's tu-tu so they could play in them together. Here is Brystal dancing like a ballerina. She loves to do what older kids are doing. She is always watching them and copying them.

Brystal has recently started to come to me and tell me "your pretty mommy" and she'll comb my hair and tell me I'm cute. And then She'll say how pretty she is too.

She loves to help Boston eat now. She is doing so well at making sure he is happy. If he is crying she'll say "stop crying Boston!", but then she'll raise her voice about 2 octaves and say "it's ok little buddy" and she'll give him a kiss and a hug and she'll play with him till he stops crying. Boston loves her and smiles at her whenever she is around. She is such a great sister. I can't wait to see how they will play together when Boston gets older.

About a month ago she learned how to eat cold cereal by herself without spilling milk all over. I have been waiting for this day forever. She loves to announce to everyone that she is a big girl.
We are going to try the potty training thing a little more serious now I think. She is showing signs that she is more ready for it and understands how to do it. Plus she loves getting "pee pee treats" which are just little gummy bears.




No comments:

Post a Comment